One of DiDonato’s main areas of focus is general civil engineering with an emphasis on site engineering, such as drainage, hydrology, water mains, sanitary sewers, and sewage and water treatment related projects. Advantages that can make the difference for your project include:
- In-depth expertise from our long-term technical staff familiar with all codes and standards related to utility design and construction services in local municipalities; Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus, and Livingston Counties; and the State of New York.
- Completion of water main design and construction monitoring projects in many municipalities including extensive experience in design of larger transmission mains
- Wastewater services include the design and construction of sewer rehabilitation, replacement, and extension projects for neighborhoods across Western New York.
- Services for new and existing subdivisions/residential facilities including permitting, site drainage, sewage treatment systems and lift stations, and site layout for residential homes, condominiums, and townhouses
- Commercial site planning, utilities, parking, access roads, etc. for large developments
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) design and inspection services
- Hydraulics and Hydrology